-
March 24th, 2004, 06:03 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Not many of you are at all, but if anyone lives or is near Austin, TX. this weekend, there is huge car show/concert going on. Numerous acts ranging from The Paladins to Wayne Hancock to Junior Brown will be playing this event that runs Fri thru Sun. Any additional info, go to www.kontinentals.com.
-
March 24th, 2004, 06:08 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Ooh, my eyes lit up!! You better go, and have fun for me sweetie!
Hey, I could never get the link to your picture to work. Did you hit the image bar down on the bottom?
-
March 24th, 2004, 06:16 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I will! I have friends flying in Thursday night, Friday do a tune up on the car and party Friday night thru Sunday.
Oh, before I forget, check your email Erica. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 24th, 2004, 05:27 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks